We’ll call you to schedule a date and ask some basic safety questions
Once your order is placed we’ll contact you to schedule your installation. As well as finding a convenient date we’ll be checking if you or anyone in your home has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or is self-isolating as a precaution. If the answer is yes we will need to schedule your installation for a date in the future.
We’ll text you the evening before your installation
The evening before your installation we’ll text you an expected time of arrival and ask the same questions. If anything has changed you will need to re-book an installation for a date in the future.
Your engineer will call again on the way to your property
Your engineer will also call on the day of your appointment and ask the same questions. If anything has changed you will need to re-book an installation once your isolation period has ended.
Keeping our people and customers safe is our top priority, so there could be an occasion where an engineer doesn’t feel comfortable coming into your home. If this happens, we’ll work with you to re-book an alternative date.
When it comes to our engineers carrying out work we’re taking extra steps:
- First and foremost our engineers are following the latest government advice and self-isolating if they need to. This means your appointment may be rescheduled at the last minute. Please bear with us if this happens, we’ll do everything we can to keep delays to a minimum.
- When the engineer arrives at your property they will call you to let you know and ask you to allow them access. Whilst keeping a 2m distance at all times.
- All engineers will use antibacterial gel to wash their hands before they enter your home and they will disinfect all equipment before and after use.
- As a precaution, our engineer will wear gloves, a mask and shoe covers.
- We ask that you stay 2m away from our engineers at all times. Before starting work they will agree with you where the installation will take place, inspect the area. If you have not done so already they will ask you to empty any cupboards which are needed for access. Once this is done we ask that if possible you wait in another room whilst the engineer is working.
- Engineers will use antibacterial cleaning spray to disinfect any areas where they will work.
- Our engineer may also request to open doors and windows close to the area where they are installing.
We’ll make sure you’re happy before we leave whilst keeping you safe
Once the installation is complete the engineer will set up your Water System and invite you to check everything is OK whilst remaining at a minimum 2m distance.
The Water System and area which has been worked in will be wiped clean using disinfectant spray and the engineer will remove all rubbish from the area as they leave.
Increased online support
As we are limiting the time spent in homes your engineer will not demonstrate all of the features of the Water System.
You can access all that information from the following sources:
- Download our user guide here
- Book a virtual setup demonstration through our customer service team
- Call our customer service team, who can talk you through anything you need
Above everything else, the health and wellness of our staff and customers is most important and we appreciate your cooperation as we implement these changes.