In order to avoid these adverse affects of not drinking enough water during the working day – implore your boss to make sure an unlimited flow of tasty, healthy pure water is always available at the touch of a button.
by Bob Fear
- 31 things you need to know about caffeine
- Why office work can be bead for your health
- 21 reasons why your office needs a plumbed in water cooler
- Employers aren’t doing enough for staff health
- 8 ways to drink more water
- What’s my daily sugar limit?
- The scary truth about dehydration
- How much water should I drink?
- Top 10 reasons to drink more water
The key statements in this video are unashamedly, and with lots of good will and much humble debt, lifted from the hydration toolkit produced by the Royal College of Nursing and the NHS as well as the NHS Choices website.
If you want to know more about healthy hydration from the professionals – pop along to the NHS site.