How to make it the Poppy way:
1) Half a glass of purified water (try different amounts for different consistencies)
2) A few kid-sized handfuls of strawberries
3) Two big basil leaves
4) Four kid-sized handfuls of ice cubes (try different amounts for different consistencies)
5) Chuck them all in a blender that can handle ice and blend until nice and slushy
Then drink straight away!
by Bob Fear
- Banana, date & almond shake
- Melon, mint & honey slushy
- Frozen grape & granola shake
- Do countertop purifiers encourage kids to drink more water?
- How much sugar is in soft drinks?
- Do dehydrated kids perform worse at school?