How to make it the Maisie & Poppy way:
1) One glass of purified water (try different amounts for different consistencies)
2) Two bananas
3) Two kid-sized handfuls of whole almonds
4) Two pitted dates (add more if you like it sweeter)
5) Two kid-sized handfuls of ice cubes (try different amounts for different consistencies)
6) Chuck them all in a blender that can handle ice and blend until nice and smooth
Then drink straight away!
by Bob Fear
- Strawberry & basil slushy
- Melon, mint & honey slushy
- Frozen grape & granola shake
- Do countertop purifiers encourage kids to drink more water?
- How much sugar is in soft drinks?
- Do dehydrated kids perform worse at school?