Drink now, pay later
Pay in interest free instalments with Splitit using your MasterCard and Visa credit cards
Quick, Easy, No Hassle
No credit checks, no paperwork, just fill in your card details like you do with traditional purchase but pay in handy instalments
Spread the cost with 0% interest and no admin fees
Options spreading the cost with Splitit:
|12 monthly payments of||£45.00||£47.08|
|Or 24 monthly payments of||£22.50||£23.54|
|First monthly payment taken||Upon ordering||Upon ordering|
How it works
Simply select Splitit at checkout and enter your card details
No credit checks required but the total amount is held in reserve on your card to ensure payment.
Your first payment is taken immediately. The rest will be paid automatically in monthly instalments from then on
To spread the cost interest free with Splitit simply follow these 5 steps:
Select your WaterBar and colour
Fill in your order details and delivery address plus add any promo codes.
Select Splitit at the checkout and decide whether you want to spread the cost over 12 or 24 months
Enter your credit card details within the Splitit application and pay your first instalment
We’ll book an install date with you and you’ll be enjoying pure water before you know it
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between Splitit and paying upfront?
The difference between using Splitit and paying in full today is that your credit card bill will only charge the manageable monthly installment not the full cost of the WaterBar in one go. Making your bill easier to pay in full every month.
So how does Splitit work?
When you buy with Splitit the full amount of the WaterBar is reserved on your card. Then, each month, according to the plan, Splitit collects the monthly instalment amount and reduces the amount being held on your card accordingly releasing more available funds each month.
Here is an example of how the service works for a customer buying a T6 WaterBar for £539.99 in 24 instalments of £22.49 each:
- Splitit obtains authorisation from the credit card company for the full purchase amount of £539.99.
- This is not a charge on the card; it is simply reserving £539.99 from the customer’s line of credit.
- The credit card company then charges the customer £22.49 for the first payment.
- During the second month, Splitit requests authorisation for the outstanding purchase amount of £517.50, and charges the customer the second instalment of £22.49
- This authorisation and charge process continues until the full £539.99 is collected–in this case, for 24 months.
Are there any extra fees involved?
No, this is an interest-free payment method with no additional fixed fees, service fees, interest or hidden fees of any kind.
Can I payoff my purchase early?
Yes at any point with no charge. Simple login to your Splitit account or contact Splitit to organise this.
Am I eligible to use Splitit?
– You can pay using Splitit with a valid Mastercard or Visa credit card
– You must be a UK resident
– You must be ordering a new WaterBar sorry Splitit is not available for replacement parts or maintenance.
What happens to my credit score if I use Splitit?
Nothing, no credit check is required if you use a Splitit instalment plan and there is no impact on your credit score.
Which credit cards can I use with Splitit?
You can pay using Splitit with a Mastercard or Visa. Debit cards, American Express and pre-paid cards are not accepted.
Important Information about using Splitit
- A PAYMENT AUTHORISATION FOR THE OUTSTANDING AMOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE HELD DURING THE FULL PLAN PERIOD as security. This hold will be charged ONLY in the event a monthly payment is declined (the authorisation hold might appear as “Pending” on your credit card bill).
- You must maintain a sufficient “Required Available Credit” amount on your credit card for both the full outstanding amount of your purchase and the monthly payment during the full period of the plan.
- Your credit card issuer may charge you interest on amounts charged to your credit card unless you pay Your credit card balance in full each month.
- In case we do not manage to reauthorize the remaining amount of the transaction, you will receive a notice email. In that case, you will have to promptly update your credit card details. In case your bank still refuses to reauthorize the outstanding amount, we will have to charge the full outstanding amount of the transaction at once from your credit card.