How to make it the Maisie way:
1) Half a glass of purified water (try different amounts for different consistencies)
2) 200g of frozen melon
3) Leaves of two fresh mint stems
4) A nice big squirt of runny honey
5) Chuck them all in a blender that can handle ice and blend until nice and slushy
Then drink straight away!
by Bob Fear
- Banana, date & almond shake
- Strawberry & basil slushy
- Frozen grape & granola shake
- Do countertop purifiers encourage kids to drink more water?
- Are you having too much sugar?
- How much sugar is in soft drinks?
- How to avoid different types of added sugar
- Top 10 tips to beat sugar cravings
- Do dehydrated kids perform worse at school?
- 5 top tips to get your family feeling great in 2015