Most of us know we don’t drink enough water, in fact – the RNLI have produced this ‘How hydrated is Britain?’ infographic to show that 80% of us don’t drink enough pure H2O. According to their stats, 20% of men and 13% of women don’t drink any water at all during the day.
So in order to raise awareness of the need to stay healthily hydrated as well as raise some money to help keep our nation’s essential lifeboats afloat, the RNLI are asking fundraisers to give up all of their usual daily tipples and drink nothing but pure water for ten days for their H2Only challenge from 2 June.
Are you up for it?
Having a constant supply of super healthy and super tasty triple-filtered water at the touch of a button would obviously help (just saying).
by Bob Fear
- 8 ways to drink more water
- How much water does your body lose a day?
- 12 reasons why you need a water dispenser at home
- 6 adverse affects of not drinking enough water
- The scary truth about dehydration
- How much water should I drink?
- Top 10 reasons to drink more water