Trade-in Terms & Conditions
Promotion: Current Subscription Customers save when purchasing a new WaterBar
The Promotion is governed by Virgin Pure terms and conditions which can be viewed here.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the Promotion:
- You must currently be within a Virgin Pure rental agreement and have no outstanding balance on your account. Trade-ins are not permitted if an account has an outstanding balance.
- To qualify for the any discount you must return your current rental WaterBar in full working condition when our engineer installs your new WaterBar.
- Level of discount determined by years from install date determined by Virgin Pure.
- The condition of the returned WaterBar is at the complete discretion of Virgin Pure and Virgin Pure’s decision is final. If the rental WaterBar returned is deemed to not be in full working condition due to misuse Virgin Pure reserves the right to withdraw and remove the discount.
- The new WaterBar must be installed within the same address as the current WaterBar is removed.
- Maximum 1, trade-in promotional discount per qualifying purchase.
- Your unique ‘trade-in’ link can only be used once and must be used by the current subscription customer. Any attempted orders which do not match will be rejected.
- Not applicable to any past purchases and cannot be added retrospectively.
- Not valid together with any other promotions or discounts.
- Discount strictly only available on the purchase of new T6 and T7 WaterBars.
- This promotion is not available on new subscription agreements.
- All products are subject to availability. Virgin Pure reserves the right to withdraw any items and/or change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any refunds will only be offered at the discounted rate paid.
- This offer is non-transferable, and should not be sold or shared on auction sites for profit or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The decisions of Virgin Strauss Water Ltd in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion, including any rejection of an invalid claim, will be final and binding.
- Your rental contract will only be cancelled upon a successful purchase. Should your purchase not be successful your rental contract remains in place and all terms and conditions remain.
- Once the trade-in has taken place it is not possible to return to the subscription agreement.
- Virgin Strauss Water UK Ltd