Water System water flow slower than usual:
No Problem. Just follow these simple steps to get the Water System running smoothly again:
- Remove and reinsert the filter (if you are unsure on how to do this watch the video here)
- Hold either the hot or cold button (whichever is affected) for 2 minutes to release any air trapped in the tanks.
- This should make the water splutter briefly but don’t worry it will then run smoothly again.
Water System Not Heating:
Check the heating switch on the back of the unit (it looks a little like a power switch). Make sure that the side with the 1 is pushed in. If not pop it back on, wait for it to kick in and you should be good to go!
Water System Not Chilling:
Always make sure the Water System fan is not too close to the wall. It’s necessary to leave a 10cm gap between the back of the Water System and the wall, to allow adequate air circulation.
If there is a 10cm gap and the water is still not chilling.
- Turn the Water System off at the plug. Wait 1 minute. Switch it back on.
- Leave the Water System for about 45 minutes
- Retry the cold, it should now have started to chill.
Water System Leaking:
If you have a leak from your Water System it is best to identify where the water is coming from.
The first thing to check is the drip tray, as this can fill up very quickly. The drip tray should easily pull out from underneath the flip-up platform where you put your glass.
If the Water System is leaking from anywhere other than the drip tray, it is best to get in touch with our customer service team who can help you resolve this.
Water System Not dispensing:
There are a few common reasons water may not be dispensing – many are easily solved in a minute or two:
- You’re in the menu – This is the simplest fix. Sometimes you can accidentally leave your machine in the menu. All you need to do is press ‘Back’ until you’re on your main screen saying ‘enjoy pure water’.
- Your child lock is on – This will be obvious as you’ll get a beep when you press the hot water button. Just go into the settings and turn this off (see the setup guides here for adjusting child locks).
- The water pipe is kinked – This stops the water flow to the machine. Straighten the pipe out to correct the flow to the machine.
- Low pressure of mains water – Test your tap to see if the water pressure is normal. Fluctuations may affect the Water System for a little while, so please just be patient and it will return to normal.
- The filter isn’t inserted into the machine correctly – Just reinsert the filter and make sure there is a ‘click’ when it’s pushed in.
- Your machine thinks its buttons are stuck – If the buttons are held for a while the machine will stop dispensing completely- this is built in to prevent leaking if a button really gets stuck. Just switch the machine off at the plug. Once turned back on it should have returned to normal.
- If the button is really stuck – Give the team a call as you may need a little extra help.
Common Error Codes you may encounter when using your Water System
If you have a fault on the machine – please check the bottom left-hand side of the screen to check for any error messages. Here’s a handy little guide to what they mean.
Error 1/2: Cold sensor Connection
- Please reset your machine by switching it off at the plug, leave it for 5-10 minutes before switching it back on
Error 3: Beeping when trying to dispense cold water:
- This is a problem with the UV lamp connection.
- If you have a beep when you attempt to use the cold water button try these steps.
- Remove the lamp from the top of your machine. Check for any visible damage.
- Re-insert the lamp and select ‘Old UV Lamp’ when prompted on your screen.
- Attempt the cold again.
If after this the beep continues you will need either a new UV lamp or a technician visit. Get in touch to arrange this.
Error 4: Water not chilling
- Please turn the machine off and back on.
- Leave it for 45 minutes (to have time to chill).
If still no change then call the customer service team for further help and they will arrange to get the WaterBar fixed asap
Error 5/6: Hot Sensor Fault
- Please reset your machine by turning off the power and leaving it for 5-10 minutes before turning it back on.
If no change please contact Customer service.
Error 7: Sensors reading different temps
- Please dispense some water from both the hot and cold.
Allow the WaterBar to re-boil, this should resolve the error,
Error 8: Not heating water
- Check the heating switch on the back of the machine is on (it looks a little like a power switch).
- If it’s off then switch it back on and boil.
- If this does not fix the issue please contact customer service.
Error 9/10/11: Beeping on hot and cold and no water dispensed
This is likely because the WaterBar’s safety function is kicking in due to the dispense button being held for too long and the WaterBar believes there is a stuck button.
- Please turn the Water System off at the mains power and wait a minute before turning it back on.
- This will reset the unit and the water should work fine.